Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Streams - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Streams > Topics

Subject: What the Left Hand is doing
Replies: 1 Views: 996

anglhart 31.05.08 - 03:03am
He doesnt want his right hand to know that his left hand is doing nothing a friend of a stingy relative, wryly reversing Jesus advice on not to let the right hand know what the left hand is doing. Those who have been affected by my life most deeply for good have seldom if ever been aware of the fact.On the other hand, prople who think themselves a blessing seldom are.
Jesus told us in Matthew 25 that at the final judgement He will seperate the people one from another as a shepherd would divide his sheep and goats, sending the sheep to the right and the goats to the left.
Come you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance,He will say to the sheep. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, Iwas a stranger and you invited me in, Iwas sickand you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. Matt 25:34-36
But to the Goats he will say the oppositte commanding,Depart from me, you who are cursed into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angelsMatt 25:41 The goats will have ignored His every need, which he explained are the needs of the least of his bretheren.
Those who minister to his needs are as unaware of thier goodness and kindness as those who are indifferent are unaware of the indifference. Perhaps this is why Jesus warned against giving alms before men. And not letting your right hand know what the left is doing. *

khope777 22.08.08 - 08:34pm
Amen! Too many people do things for others so that they can recieve praise from men. ''Look what I have done!'' is a comment too often heard by the Christian community. *

* Streams Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Streams

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits